- Release date: 1/24/2020
- Developer: Torus Games, Pyro Studios
- Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
- Genre: Strategy
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud
Praetorians - HD Remaster
Torus Games, Pyro Studios
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 (Dual-core with at least 3,3 Ghz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB dedicated VRam, e.g. Nvidia GeForce GT640
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
Praetorians - HD Remaster Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Praetorians - HD Remaster game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- The celebrated real-time strategy classic, re-imagined in high definition with reworked controls and UI
- Three different armies, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses: Gauls, Egyptians and the Roman Legions
- Over 20 campaign missions set in Egypt, Gaul and Italy
- Unique sets of abilities and formations for different unit types and characters
- Make use of different terrains and landscapes to plan your battles
ADD TO YOUR WISHLIST
About the GameRelive the celebrated real-time strategy classic Praetorians, re-imagined in high definition.
Praetorians is set amidst the political machinations of an emerging Roman Empire. Prove your worth on the battlefields of Egypt, the combat theaters of Gaul and finally the heart of the Empire itself in Italy, in the crusade to become Emperor.
Your quest will not be an easy one, as the Empire is heavily defended by thousands of different troop types and war machines, all with special skills and individual strengths. To emerge victorious, youll need to learn to combine your units and exploit the weaknesses of your enemies. But beware the closer you get to the Emperor, the closer you get to facing the Praetorian Guard the most powerful and deadly fighting force in the Empire!