- Release date: 9/26/2019
- Developer: Pajama Llama Games
- Publisher: Kongregate
- Genre: Indie , Simulation , Strategy , Early Access ,
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet
Pajama Llama Games
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or equivalent
- Storage: 600 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Flotsam game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A garbage town builder in a flooded world!
Survive in a feel-good apocalypse world.
Manage your drifters as they try to survive in a harsh ocean world, where everything is trying to eat you or sink your town to the depths of the sea! Youll need fresh water, seafood, and scrap to make sure your drifters can make the best of this wet situation.
Luckily the flooded environment offers all kinds of relics from the old world to recycle.
Your drifters can transform garbage, driftwood, and flotsam into boats and buildings. These allow them to collect rainwater, hunt for various creatures, and reel up scrap from the ocean floor.
A moving floating town.
Steer your town as you explore a sprawling, dynamic environment with tall ruins, underwater cities, and coral reefs full of sea life and garbage!
Raise your sails to choose which obstacles to avoid and which to dismantle.