- Release date: 8/23/2019
- Developer: Sam Barlow, Furious Bee Limited
- Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
- Genre: Adventure , Indie , Simulation
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Spanish - Latin America, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Captions available, Steam Cloud
Sam Barlow, Furious Bee Limited
- OS: OS X Yosemite
- Processor: 2.00 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Telling Lies Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Telling Lies game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Telling Lies is the new video game from Sam Barlow, creator of Her Story and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. An investigative thriller game with non-linear storytelling, Telling Lies revolves around a cache of secretly recorded video conversations. It stars Logan Marshall-Green, Alexandra Shipp, Kerry Bish and Angela Sarafyan.
How does it work?
Telling Lies sits you in front of an anonymous laptop loaded with a stolen NSA database full of footage. The footage covers two years in the intimate lives of four people whose stories are linked by a shocking incident. Explore the database by typing search terms, watch the clips where those words are spoken and piece together your story.
Unlike anything you've played before, Telling Lies is an intimate and intense experience. A game where you decide the truth.