- Release date: 9/20/2017
- Developer: Mojang/Microsoft Studios
- Publisher: Mojang/Microsoft Studios
- Genre: Action , Misc
- Content rating: ESRB Everyone
- Languages: English (United States), Български (България), 中文(中华人民共和国), 中文(台灣), Čeština (Česká Republika), Dansk (Danmark), Suomi (Suomi), Français (Canada), Français (France), Deutsch (Deutschland), Ελληνικά (Ελλάδα), Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesia), Italiano (Italia), 日本語 (日本), 한국어(대한민국), Polski (Polska), Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), Русский (Россия), Slovenčina (Slovenská Republika), Español (México), Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional), Svenska (Sverige), Türkçe (Türkiye), Українська (Україна), Nederlands (Nederland), Norsk, Bokmål (Norge), Magyar (Magyarország)
- Features: Xbox Live local co-op - (2-4), Xbox Live online co-op - (2-8), Xbox Live local multiplayer - (2-4), Xbox Live online multiplayer - (2-8), Xbox Live cross-platform multiplayer, Single player, Shared/Split screen, Xbox Live cross-platform co-op, Xbox Live achievements, Xbox Live presence, Xbox Live clubs, Xbox Live cloud saves, Xbox Live
Download Minecraft and build the houses and castles in unrestricted amount. The popularity of this game goes through the roof. There are several modes here and a lot of abilities which make playing extremely exciting.
Minecraft divides the world into natural zones – each one with its own range of particular characteristics. You have to explore this new environment as far as it is rich in various resources. Here different animals live, villages with huts and other constructions are situated. You will find plains and mountains, deserts and jungles, tundra and forests. Everything is vivid and realistic. The play is smooth and enjoyable.
From the very beginning, you will get a wide choice of mining materials and building elements. You will craft objects and create your own environment spending a lot of time on achievements and tasks. There is a creative mode where the purpose is to make beautiful things almost from scratch without limits in time and resources. Just enjoy your creativity and features provided by developers.
There is a survival mode where you have more complicated tasks. You should mine resources, make crafting weapons and armor needed to guard against attacking creatures. In order to construct you are offered plenty of crafting materials which should be mined. For example, find trees and make wood. Do not forget about the danger that exists around. Creatures wander about you, and they can harm. So, you can lose your health which is provided initially. Its level is determined with the amount of hearts in the top left corner.
There are also four levels of difficulty providing various trials and events. And you can apply an option of multiple games which can be played with friends.
Controls are easy allowing to get maps, texture packs, to perform slash commands. It is simple to change the time of day. There is a panel of controls at the bottom of the screen with arrows and other buttons. You can tap target locations or choose a button corresponding to the needed action like jumping, stopping, and others. A number of tapping means different effect. There are a lot of tutorials for beginners helping to cope with difficult modes, health, various experiences, mining and other activities.
Replay value is extremely high. Considering those modes, levels, choices, activities, worlds. The game is very deep and involves completely. You will create your masterpieces. When you lose all hearts and die, you lose all resources and results. Thus, there is nothing to do and start from the very beginning.
Reading this Minecraft review, you will understand the key information about this game. It is much more diverse and interesting. Create your own world with resources you can find in the randomly suggested surroundings!
This game will give you a real pleasure. Download Minecraft and get inside the randomly generated world without structures. You are to make it suitable for living.
Pros : Modifications with new textures and mechanics;
Cons : There are little lives.
Replay Value 5
Average : 4.8