- Release date: 10/8/2019
- Developer: Lab Zero Games
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Genre: Action , Indie , RPG
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Spain, Portuguese - Brazil, Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play on TV
Lab Zero Games
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560, OpenGL 3.3 Core
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Photosensitivity warning disclaimer; 8GB of swap required with 8GB RAM;
Unfortunately, professional review of the Indivisible game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Indivisible is an action RPG platformer featuring stunning hand drawn art and animation combined with unique real-time combat mechanics.
Immerse yourself in a fantastical world with dozens of playable characters, a rich storytelling experience, gameplay thats easy to learn but difficult to master, and the trademark razor-sharp quality that Lab Zero Games is known for!
Our story revolves around Ajna, a fearless girl with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked, and a mysterious power awakens within her.
The games huge fantasy world, characters and aesthetic design are inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajnas quest shell encounter many Incarnations: people whom she can absorb and manifest to fight alongside her.
There are many Incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from faraway lands, Ajna will learn about herself, the world she inhabits, and most importantly, how to save it.